Holiday

hellooo it's me again, how are you all doing? i hope everyone's okaay. 

todaaay i want to tell you about my holiday, i will tell you what i did during the last holiday.

At friday after i've got my raport, i went to a coffee shop with my friends to celebrate my bestbestbestfriend sheee is nayyara!! we go to Tones. I was very very happy that day because i really enjoyed hangout with my friends we spend much time playing and chit chat together. 

The next day of holiday i went to Jakarta with my mom, dad and my little brother. I went from Bandung to jakarta at 09.00 AM. 

We had breakfast first at mcd. It doesn't take a long time because the street was very smooth and we enjoy it😆 so we arrived jakarta at 12.

Anyway, Jakarta's streets are very congested right and the weather is veryyy sunny so we go to the hotel first and take a rest for about 1 hour. 

After that we decided to go to GI (Grand Indonesia). It was already lunch time so we were there to eat and buy a few things. I was very happy but also tired because we were there until 17.30 PM and then we go back to the hotel again. 

At night my family and I don't go anywhere we spend time in hotel just eat, watch, and sleep.

The next day we go to PIK (Pantai Indah Kapuk) at night, PIK located in parts of PenjaringanNorth Jakarta and KapukWest JakartaIndonesiaPIK is one of Jakarta's nightlife districts. It's full of bars and cafes. We eat and just strolling around there because the view is sooo beautiful, and also we take many pictures! 

Also at Jakarta my family and i visited my cousin's house. We rarely meet, so we spend much time with them playing and chatting together. Then we also go out to eat together at a restaurant.

I was in Jakarta for about 4 days and last week of holiday i just spend time in Bandung at home. 

Although I did not go anywhere with my family during last holiday, my parents made many fun activities for me and my brother such as cooked some delicious food, chit chat, watch tv together and also sometimes we go out for eat or just to go around. So that's make my holiday not boring, i'm so grateful for the holiday > <

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Idol

Exposition Text : The Importance of Recycling