My Idol


Taylor Swift

Ever since i was in elementary school i have been obsessed with Taylor Swift. She has been my rolemodel since i was twelve. She is an American singer-songwriter. When you look at most singers today, they have to be singing with drugs or alcohol, or using vulgar language. Taylor never doing anything bad like that. Taylor totally inspires me because of her good personality, her confidence and i can relate to every of her songs in so many ways. It feels like having a best friend who truly knows me so well, and then writes me songs based on the story of my very own life. Listening to her songs release my pains, my sadness and my happiness. 


Throughout her career, she has won many awards in music industry and also she received an honorary doctorate of fine arts from New York University.

She has also been involved with a lot of charity work. She has worked with 25 charities. As you can see, she is a good role model because she likes to give back to people in need.

Taylor made made me think if I put my mind into what i’m doing, i can make extraordinary things happen. I can make things become one and create something new out of them. Also she made me want to be the kind of person who gives lots of benefits to others. Who gives a lot to people and hopefully, who receive lots of good feedback too.


“The lesson I’ve learned the most often in life is that you’re always going to know more in the future than you know now.” ~ Taylor Swift

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Exposition Text : The Importance of Recycling